Used by institutions around the world, Writefull is the new generation of writing help. Perfect for research-based organizations, scientific institutions, and academics; Writefull helps researchers, students and professionals write journal articles, funding proposals, papers, book chapters, and other outputs.
Key features of Writefull:
- In addition to fixing language errors, Writefull assists in key aspects of writing, such as using appropriate words, connecting sentences, structuring sections, and adding citations where needed.
- Revises a text in seconds, allowing researchers, students, and professionals to write and edit more efficiently.
- Uses an encrypted, secure connection. None of the processed texts or searches are stored.
- Provides continued support throughout the writing process: from draft to final revision.
- Suite includes a Word add-in, an Overleaf extension, and web apps Writefull Revise (AI-based language check) and Writefull Cite (AI-based citation check). These options allow Writefull to fit into any workflow.
- One-month, full access, free trials. Trials can be set up for an entire institution, departments, or research groups. At the end of your trial, data analytics will be provided on overall product usage of all Writefull products across your institution or department.
Dr. Juan Castro, CEO and co-founder at Writefull: “We are pleased to partner up with Prenax to bring Writefull to even more US institutions, businesses, and other organizations. Prenax has a wide focus in terms of its customers, which fits Writefull well, as we offer a range of tools and the best language feedback for any scientific or technical domain. We can’t wait for more US organizations to integrate Writefull into their workflow.”
Dr. Igor Osipov, VP Institutions and Enterprise at Writefull: “North America is home to the best international science and innovation, created by researchers and students from all over the world. Writefull is uniquely positioned to save time and resources for both the authors and the organizations, engaged in new knowledge creation. Our partnership with Prenax Inc. is bringing this world-class language feedback innovation directly to the authors.”
We at Prenax are pleased to be moving forward in partnership with Writefull to offer their suite of tools to our clients. With the ability to offer any Prenax client a free trial, we believe those interested will see the same potential that we do. This expansion on our offerings is a continuation of our ongoing efforts as a premier subscription agency to offer our clients the products they need. To learn more about Writefull and the opportunity for a free trial, contact us today.
About Prenax Inc.
From its local offices in 8 countries worldwide, Prenax simplifies and centralizes the information resources procurement process. By managing and consolidating subscriptions, books, databases, multi-user licenses, and memberships through a single supplier they ensure customers benefit from lower costs, better visibility, and control. The US office serves a variety of industries, including but not limited to government, pharmaceutical, corporate, medical, academic, and public libraries.
Over the last decade, Writefull has established itself as the frontrunner in AI-based writing support. Through an API and several apps, Writefull offers automated proofreading to individuals, institutions, and enterprises, serving some of the world’s largest publishers and proofreading companies. In addition to automated language feedback, Writefull offers big data widgets that help structure and write scientific and technical texts. The Writefull product suite, available to individuals and institutions/enterprise, offers a Word add-in, an Overleaf extension, and web apps Writefull Revise (language check) and Writefull Cite (AI-based citation check).
For any inquiries, please contact: Lindsay Brackett, email@example.com